TERMS OF SALES
In order to benefit from the services offered by our campsite, we ask you to read carefully the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sales of stays and are valid at the time the order is placed. Booking a stay implies full adherence to our terms and conditions.
– The reservation becomes effective only with the agreement of the campsite, after receipt of the deposit and after receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, or after acceptance of the general conditions of sale when booking online.
– Reservations only bind the campsite, if the campsite has accepted them, what the campsite is free to do or refuse, depending on availability, and in general, under any circumstances likely to harm the campsite. execution of the reservation made. The campsite offers family-oriented stays, in the traditional sense, the accommodations are specially designed for this purpose. The campsite reserves the right to refuse any reservation that would be contrary to this principle, or that would seek to divert it.
– The booking of a campsite or a rental is made strictly personal. Under no circumstances can you sublet or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the campsite.
– Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
– Rental accommodations are equipped. The basic package is from 4 to 8places depending on the type of rental
– The campsite reserves the right to refuse access to the campsite to groups or families with a number of participants greater than the capacity of the rented accommodation.
– the campsite requires a booking fee of 15 € per stay
RATES AND TAXES OF STAY
Prices shown are valid for the current year. They correspond to one night, for the pitches and the week, and are in euros, VAT included.
– The amount of the tourist tax is 0.20 € per night and per person over 18 years.
For bookings made more than 30 days before the beginning of the stay, a deposit of 30% of the amount of the reserved services must be paid upon booking at the campsite. The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the start date of the camping stay
– For bookings made less than 30 days before the start date of the stay, full payment must be made at the time of booking at the campsite.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
1. Modification of your reservation
– Changes to your reservation can be made without charge, subject to availability at the campsite.
– In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation may be available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned on the contract, and you will consequently lose the benefit of your reservation.
2. Unused services
Any interrupted or abbreviated stay (late arrival, early departure) of your event will not give rise to a refund.
3. Cancellation due to camping
In case of cancellation due to camping, except in cases of force majeure, the stay will be fully refunded. This cancellation can not, however, give rise to the payment of damages.
4. Cancellation by the camper
The cancellation fees may be covered by the cancellation insurance offered by the campsite (excluding handling fees) .http://www.campez-couvert.com
No refund will be made without subscription of the cancellation guarantee stay. Any cancellation of a reservation must be made in writing (Letter Registered with Acknowledgment of Reception) near the campsite. The reimbursement of the sums paid shall be deducted from the amounts specified below, by bank transfer (transmission of a mandatory Bank Statement of Identity).
– The arrival days are variable depending on the period (inquire directly with the campsite).
– Rental accommodation: The day of your arrival in the campsite, you will be welcomed from 15:00, the inventory having been made in advance. At the delivery of the keys of your rental, a deposit of 150 € will be required.
2. During your stay
It is up to the camper to make sure: the campsite declines all responsibilities in the event of theft, fire, bad weather, and in the event of an incident falling under the civil responsibility of the camper.
All customers must comply with the rules of procedure.
Each camper in charge is responsible for disturbances and nuisances caused by people staying with him or visiting him.
– Rental accommodation: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the rental accommodation must be released before 11 am. The accommodation will be kept clean, and the inventory will be checked, any broken or damaged items will be your responsibility, as well as the restoration of the premises if it proves necessary. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of the stay minus the allowances retained for any damage noted by the inventory of places of exit. The deduction of the deposit does not exclude additional compensation in case the costs exceed the amount thereof. If the departure is made outside the opening hours of the reception and without control on our part, a cleaning fee will be charged 60 euros.
In the case where the accommodation has not been cleaned before your departure, a cleaning package with a minimum value of 60 € TTC will be required.
– For any delayed departure, you may be charged an additional day at the current night price
Pets are allowed in the campsite (one animal per rental) for a fee payable at the time of booking, except 1st and 2nd category dogs. When allowed, they must be kept on a leash at all times. They are forbidden, in the bar and in all the buildings. The vaccination card for dogs and cats must be up to date.
The customer expressly acknowledges that the campsite can not be held responsible, because of the communication by its partners or by any third party of false information that would be mentioned in the brochure or the website of the campsite regarding the pictures, the qualifiers, activities, hobbies, services and dates of operation. All photos and texts used in the brochure or on the campsite’s website are not contractual. They are only indicative. It may happen that certain activities and facilities offered by the campsite and indicated in the description in the brochure are removed, especially for climatic reasons or in case of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
COMPUTERS AND FREEDOM
The information you give us when placing your order will not be passed on to any third party. This information will be considered by the campsite as being confidential. They will be used only by the campsite’s internal services, for the processing of your order and to strengthen and personalize the communication.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning you. For this it is sufficient to make us the request by mail to the address of the campsite indicating your name, first name and address.
EXTRACT FROM THE RULES OF PROCEDURE:
It is posted at the entrance of the campsite. We thank you for reading it. All customers must comply with the rules of the campsite. Failure to comply with the rules may result in the eviction of the campsite without any refund of the stay
1) – Rule of life on camping: The use of sound devices should not be perceived beyond the perimeter of each site. From 22:30, it is mandatory that everyone respects the right of rest of its neighbors
2) – Traffic: The circulation of vehicles is limited to 10 km / h and is prohibited in the camping between 22 pm and 8 am (the motorcycles do not have specific authorizations). Anyone present on the campsite must behave as a good father.
3) – Visitors: To preserve the peace of the campsite your friends will be able to visit you only on foot from 9h30 to 21h30. Visitors must present themselves at the reception desk in order to deposit an identity document and pay the current rate. They will have access to the outdoor parking located in front of the campsite.